- Allows easy manufacture of fully reversible windows in combination with fixed lights, tilt and turn and casement windows from the Best Deal Windows system
- Designed to meet all common specifications
- Possible combinations include: top turn or side turn with fixed lights, tilt and turn and casement windows
- 70mm profile depth matches British architecture and is the ideal replacement for timber sections
- All external sections have a 50° chamfer for optimal aesthetic appearance and to match putty-line
- Integrates with the range of Best Deal Windows supplementary profiles and sills.
- Available in White, Mahogany, Golden Oak and Rosewood both sides as standard
- For other non-standard laminate options and the range of RAL colours available using our
- Totally separate reinforcement chambers in profiles enables galvanised steels to be inserted for additional strength when required
- For more information please consult our Reinforcement Guidelines ref. 700.620E. and 706.695EN.
- Complies with the requirements of the Building Regulations covering Conservation of Fuel and Power - Part L (England and Wales) and Part J (Scotland) when glazed using the correct type of sealed unit
- Sound insulation is dependent on glazing specification. For more information please consult one of our Commercial Sales Managers.
Fittings and Hardware
- Accepts a wide range of popular hinge types
- Cockspur handles, espagnolette or shootbolt locking options
- All fittings can be fastened into metal reinforcement for additional strength/security - Manufacturers recommendations on maintenance should be followed.
- 4mm to 42mm glazing
- Internally beaded for security and ease of glazing - Sloped, semi
-sloped or featured co-extruded glazing beads for choice of aesthetics
- Co-extruded solid and cellular EPDM casement seal for optimum performance
- Integral head-drip for high performance and improved aesthetics.